Listen to the program “Live” or “On Demand” using the following hyperlink which is specific to today’s program:
Listeners are welcome to ask questions or make comments when they stay on topic.
The call number is 347-205-9201
All callers are asked to share their first name so that we can refer to those who are calling respectfully.
The topics to be discussed are defined here.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, WHITE PLAINS, NY and YONKERS, NY – May 9, 2022 – We are opening Monday’s Blog Talk Radio show with John Bailey, editor / Editor of White PlainsCitizeNetReporter.
- Covid-19 infection rates continue to rise exponentially despite the encouraging optimism of most media and the silence of most politicians. On May 1, 2 and 3, new cases of Covid-19 increased by 40% to 1,003, with an average of 334 new cases per day. We explore why many media shun reality staring us in the face. And the question of whether the media is compromising best practices/precautionary behaviors among their readers because they are unaware of these frightening tabulated statistics?
- Westchester County is immersed in the development of a future airport master plan defined as “on the horizon”. The wealth and population growth of Westchester County proved to be a rational destination and a necessary starting point for the growth of business interests. This, while many Westchester County residents conceptualize Westchester County 50 to 75 years ago.
- Bill Stutler’s Westchester Theater opens the Million Dollar Quartet this week at the Chappaqua Performing Arts Center on the old Reader’s Digest campus. After Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins of the Quartet until May 22, it’s the musical, Menopause The Musical behind the footlights from June 16 to 25. From 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., summer time.
Michael Edelman, Esq., National/International Policy Analyst/Expert shares his point of view on a variety of issues.
- Job creation advanced by adding 428,000 jobs despite choppy markets and rising interest rates. Axios said the unemployment rate remained at 3.6%. What are the markets looking for?
- Since the adoption of Roe v. Wade by the United States Supreme Court, Republicans have been and remain staunch opponents to this day. The prospect of the Supreme Court denying the “right to choose” as “disclosed” by an unknown source is palpable. With a majority of conservatives nominated to the Supreme Court, does the 50-year-old “right” stand a chance? If removed, will there be such a population movement that it divides the nation by political dogma to such an extent that it could lead to a future nation physically and politically divided? Do states have the right to secede from the “union”? Rove v. Will Wade lead to independence/secession from “our” current physical union?
- Another Russian Navy ship in the Black Sea was hit and burned by the Ukrainian military, according to unconfirmed reports. Admiral Makarov, a 409ft Russian frigate, was sailing near Snake Island in the Black Sea off the Ukrainian port city of Odessa when it was reportedly hit by an R-360 Neptune anti-ship missile fired from the Ukrainian mainland. By kyiv post office, Ukrainian General Staff and Ukrainian MP Oleksiy Goncharenko said the ship was hit. Russia, however, denied this. It is unclear whether or not the vessel was engaged in active combat with Ukrainian forces before being hit. 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. summer time.
The last segment is presented by Yonkers Grandstand Editor/Editor Hezi Aris is an introspection on the latest news from Ukraine. From 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., summer time.